Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Finaly Home!
Elizabeth came home with us on Tuesday May 31 after spending 13 days in the hospital. She is now a week old and is doing well here at home with us. The past two weeks have been a roller coaster but we are finally at home as a family. William seems to enjoy her. He is constantly checking up on her. He does want to play with her but has been as gentle as a one year old can be with a baby. It is nice to be home so I can spend some time with Will since the past two weeks I was in the hospital and then going back and forth to and from the hospital to take care of Elizabeth. When I was at home I was spending most of my time sleeping. It has been hard to recover from the emergency c-section but now that I'm at home and Leighton is on vacation and my mom gets to spend some time helping out I will be able to get some rest. I was very thankful that my mom and my mother-in-law have been able to help out during this time. Thank you also to those of you who have prayed for us and have made meals. It has been a great help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment